Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Go Bald, Give Hope.

Do you afraid of go bald? What if that's for charity and raise fund?  Will you? Your action may help the people who needed.




I had decided to join 'Go Bald' this year. If you don't know what is Go Bald....do visit the Gobald.my.  How am i gonna bald my head? Well, i'm planning to set a fund raising target of RM 2,000. If i can raise RM 2,000 for this campaign, then i will Go Bald.  So, please support me. Thank you.


Please buy my hair.
You may SMS (zero one two eight eight seven eight zero two eight) or Email (alan_kiew[at]yahoo[dot]com) to me for more details. 

Go Bald, Give Hope. 
16 May,2010.
South Court, The Spring, Kuching. 

SUPPORT SARAWAK CHILD'S CANCER SOCIETY (SCCS) 

0 comments:

Please support me by clicking below advertisement. Thx.

Followers

Label Cloud

Site Info